RewardSurvey is committed to protecting your privacy. We appreciate your trust in us. To get the full benefit of RewardSurvey, we ask you to provide us with certain information about yourself at different points on our site. We also collect information about you when you visit our site through the use of various technologies as described in more detail below. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, how we protect it and how you can access it or change it.
This policy covers only the information collected on the RewardSurvey site. Sites that link to or from our site, services, products and other functionality available on the Site but hosted by a third party, and sites hosted by our various partners, are not covered by this policy. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every site that you visit. For your convenience, this policy is linked to every page where we ask for information on our site. If you have any other concerns after reading this policy, please go to our FAQ page, where many frequently asked questions about RewardSurvey are answered. If you have any additional questions, please contact customer care by e-mail at question@RewardSurvey.com.
You may remove yourself from our RewardSurvey database at any time. You also have the opportunity to correct or change the information you have provided to us by emailing instructions to remove your information to customerservice@RewardSurvey.com.
A Special Note About Children
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible for any offers presented by RewardSurvey. Our site is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we will promptly delete such information.
We request certain information from you on our registration, survey, and delivery forms. Some of the information we request may be considered sensitive personal data related to household income, personal or business finances, health, family and demographic information. This information is used for order fulfillment, customer service, to understand your areas of interest, to help our survey sponsors to better understand survey results, and guide us in selecting prospects for future surveys. We share this information with the publishers of the magazines you request, to third party product fulfillment companies. In some instances we may partner with other companies to provide or host some of these services, such as third party survey companies. Depending on the service, these third party companies may also collect your information for the purpose of providing the service and may only use the information you provide to perform the service, unless otherwise noted at the time your information is requested.
We log IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer our offers. We may track your movement within the site, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. We only use this information in aggregate and do not link it to you personally.
You can view Google's uses of information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
Use of Information
- RewardSurvey- We may use your information including email address for selecting future survey panels, marketing and other commercial purposes including renting or selling data on an individual or aggregated basis. RewardSurvey will share data with its parent company and any subsidiaries or affiliated companies owned by the same parent company.
- Contractual Relationships- We provide your information to, and make it available to, our third party service vendors with whom we have contractual relationships for the purpose of servicing or processing of your rewards. These vendors provide various services on our behalf such as customer service and web hosting. These vendors are not allowed to sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information and are not permitted to use your information for any secondary purpose.
- Publishers- When you request a magazine, we forward your contact and address information to the applicable magazine publisher to determine your eligibility for fulfillment. The magazine publishers for the titles you have chosen to receive may use the information you provided to present you with other opportunities in accordance with their own privacy policies. When requesting a magazine, we encourage you to read the privacy statement of the publisher for that magazine; we do not review the privacy policies of the publishers in our program and are not responsible for their actions.
- Survey Sponsors- Companies and organizations that may host or sponsor RewardSurvey surveys may receive survey response results. None of this information is linked to any individual or identifiable person.
- Retailers/Special Offers- When you choose to accept a special retail offer or redeem a non-magazine reward, we forward your contact information to the applicable retailer and/or sponsor for fulfillment. The retailers and/or sponsors for the offers you have chosen to receive may use the information you provided to present you with other opportunities in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Third Party Marketing Affiliates- If you accept one of our offers by linking through one of our partners or affiliates, your information also may be shared with the partner or affiliate which originated the link to our site. These partners and affiliates may use the information you provided to present you with other opportunities in accordance with their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of our partners and affiliates.
- Exceptional Circumstances Please note that if RewardSurvey or any of our lines of business is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, the relevant customer database of RewardSurvey could, in whole or in part, be sold as part of that transaction. We also may have to release personally identifying information when it is necessary to comply with judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
Subscription offers may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that RewardSurvey is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by RewardSurvey.
RewardSurvey takes measures to protect the personal information you enter by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which is recognized as an industry standard in encryption technology, whenever you enter personal information.
Special Offers and Choice/Opt-Out
After you complete our subscription forms, your answers and contact information are sent to the publisher of the magazines you request so they can determine your eligibility and fulfill your subscriptions. These publishers may also contact you with special offers. From time to time, we may present you with specially selected offers from RewardSurvey or one of our partners. Out of respect for your privacy, you can forfeit any of these opportunities by emailing us at customerservice@RewardSurvey.com to remove yourself from receiving future offers.
Site and Service Updates
We communicate with you to provide requested services and on issues relating to your subscriptions. We also send site and subscription service updates. You are not able to unsubscribe from these important announcements, which contain important information about your subscriptions and RewardSurvey.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If you want to change any personal information you previously provided to us (such as your address) you can do so by emailing us at: customerservice@RewardSurvey.com.
Notification of Changes
Information Collection and Use
Credit/debit card information
Credit/debit card information is never shared with outside parties for promotional or other purposes unrelated to products you order. As explained above, when you order a magazine online, we will ask for your name, mailing address, your phone number and credit/debit card information. This information will be used only to process your order and send you the product you requested. We will not share credit/debit card information with anyone else (unless an outside company is part of the process of fulfilling your order). As an extra precaution, we use the latest SSL encryption technology for a secure online ordering environment.
To contact RewardSurvey by mail:
PO Box 130
Huron, OH 44839